Before the game - HOME TEAM
- Put all the bases out.
- Bring 2 game balls.
- Setup the pitching machine (TX and Rookie) - while following the pitching machine instructions.
- Unlock the bathrooms.
- Unlock the cages.
- Turn on scoreboards (Horn - get scoreboard controllers out of sheds and connect them).(Spring Only).
- Get portable speakers setup for announcers (Horn). (Spring Only)
- Turn the lights on if needed (Tiras/Jess/Bayland).
After the Game - VISITING TEAM
- Water the field if it needs watering - are there cracks on the IF? (hose is in the shed, water connection is behind pitchers mound).
- Put bases in shed.
- Cover home and pitchers mound with tarps.
- Lock all cages.
- Lock all sheds
- Lock all bathrooms.
- Pickup trash in dugouts and stands.
- Put away scoreboard components and turn off scoreboards.
- Store and disassemble pitching machines while following the pitching machine instructions (TX and Rookie).
- Turn off all the lights (Tiras/Jess/Bayland).
Bellaire Little League
P.O. Box 2016
Bellaire, Texas 77402