Covid Safety Protocols
BLL COVID-19 Safety Protocols*
*(Subject to change as necessary).
Updated September 1, 2021
Masks/Face Coverings are Optional but NOT Required
- Players, coaches, umpires, and spectators are not required to wear masks or face coverings.
Daily Health Self Assessments REQUIRED
- Prior to every game or practice every parent is required to complete the self assessment questionnaire on teamsnap before their child arrives to the field.
- No player should attend practice or games if not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All parents/guardians shall self assess their respective player(s) prior to bringing them to the field.
- If a player tests positive for Covid 19 or exposed to someone who is positive, BLL officials shall be notified in order to reduce further exposures. Please email complete this form to notify BLL officials and ensure your child does not join their team until the below protocols are followed.
- If a player has had a confirmed exposure to Covid 19 but has not tested positive, the player must immediately sit out at least 5 calendar days. After 5 calendar days one of the following must be true to return to play: 1) The player tests negative for Covid 19 after at least 5 calendar days of the exposure. 2) The player has been cleared by their physician to play; 3) The player has been cleared to return to in person school.
- If a player tests positive for Covid 19, the player will not be allowed to rejoin their team until at least one of the following is true: 1) The player tests negative for Covid 19 at least 10 calendar days after they originally tested positive. 2) The player has been cleared by their physician to play. 3) The player is allowed to return to in person school.
- To return to play after Covid 19 exposure or a positive test please complete this form
Social Distancing - Spectators
- Spectators should use their judgment in social distancing from each other.
- Upon entering and exiting the field, players and coaches shall ensure they have washed or sanitized their hands.
- Please utilize the sanitizing stations around the fields.
Equipment/Water Bottles/Personal Gear
- Water bottles should not be shared with other players.
- Balls – All balls will be provided by BLL. Teams should not share baseballs, each team will have their own baseballs as provided by BLL or the head coach.
- Bats/Gloves/Helmets/batting gloves should not be shared between players.
- Catchers masks should not be shared and must be disinfected after each use.
- Extra contact should be avoided. Avoid handshakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.
- In lieu of traditional greetings or celebrations, teams should tip their hats after the game.
Bellaire Little League
P.O. Box 2016
Bellaire, Texas 77402