Covid Safety Protocols
BLL COVID-19 Safety Protocols*
*(Subject to change as necessary).
Updated February 5, 2022
Masks/Face Coverings are Optional but NOT Required
- Players, coaches, umpires, and spectators are not required to wear masks or face coverings.
Stay home if Sick or Test Positive for Covid-19
- No player should attend practice or games if not feeling well or displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All parents/guardians shall self assess their respective player(s) prior to bringing them to the field.
- If a player tests positive for Covid 19 or exposed to someone who is positive, BLL officials shall be notified in order to reduce further exposures. Please email complete this form to notify BLL officials and ensure your child does not join their team until the below protocols are followed.
- If a player tests positive for Covid 19, the player must sit out for 5 days from when symptoms first appeared. They may rejoin their team after 5 days but must wear a mask for 5 additional days per current CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing - Spectators
- Spectators should use their judgment in social distancing from each other.
- Upon entering and exiting the field, players and coaches shall ensure they have washed or sanitized their hands.
- Please utilize the sanitizing stations around the fields.
Equipment/Water Bottles/Personal Gear
- Water bottles should not be shared with other players.
- Balls – All balls will be provided by BLL. Teams should not share baseballs, each team will have their own baseballs as provided by BLL or the head coach.
- Bats/Gloves/Helmets/batting gloves should not be shared between players.
- Catchers masks should not be shared and must be disinfected after each use.
- Extra contact should be avoided. Avoid handshakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.
- In lieu of traditional greetings or celebrations, teams should tip their hats after the game.
Bellaire Little League
P.O. Box 2016
Bellaire, Texas 77402